Auction Marketing Plan
Arrival of Fair Market Price
- We complete a Competitive Market Analysis of your specific property.
- Utilizing the computer MLS network system to obtain comparable Real Estate sales.
- Obtaining data on properties sold at Public Auction or private treaty.
- Personal knowledge obtained by experience in selling real estate by private treaty, Public Auction and MLS Real Estate network.
- Consideration of zoning and sub-division regulations that pertain to the property so as to determine best approach to obtain highest current value.
Means of Advertising
- Professional signs indicating the amount of acres if required, zoning and pertinent sale information.
- Newspapers and other media
- Lancaster Farming Newspaper, Shopping News, Ephrata Review, Lancaster Newspapers, Penny Saver, Kapp Advertising, Engle Publishing, Reading Times, etc. (Approximately 30 different newspapers).
- Professional color brochures & topographical maps.
- Complete deed plottings and boundary line descriptions.
- Real Estate Broker Participation where warranted covering the county and surrounding counties of the property to be sold.
- Web site advertising in www.klinekreidergood.com and www.auctionzip.com.
Plan of Action
- We need to have a complete understanding of the preferred time frame to sell your real estate, which alone depends on your personal circumstances. Most times your situation will dictate a preferred course of action to market your Real Estate.
- Facts for selling Real Estate
- The sale of Real Estate has become more sophisticated and demands professional marketing and promotion including financing.
- The sale of Real Estate is no longer a simple “no strings attached” transaction.
- The Seller’s liability is at an all time high.
- Complete Seller Disclosure Statements must be provided for all Real Estate sold.
- Ninety to ninety-five percent of all buyers for Real Estate will be from within a 5 to 20-mile radius of the subject property in most cases.
- Professional representation of the Seller of Real Estate is extremely important and will almost always result in more net dollars for the Sellers.
Experience and Credentials
- Over forty eight years of experience as a Real Estate Auctioneer/Broker
- Partner/Owner Kline, Kreider and Good Auctioneers.
- Member of National and State Auctioneers Association.
- Member of Local Southeastern Dist. Auctioneers Association.
- Graduate of Mendenhall School of Auctioneers.
- Partner/Owner Kingsway Realty.
- Member of National and state Realtors Association.
- Member of Lancaster County Association of Realtors.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker/Appraiser.
- Licensed PA Lender (NMLS 834368)
- Affiliation with Professional Legal Counsel specializing in Real Estate.
- Affiliation with numerous lenders to help finance real estate or provide bridge and deposit loans, as well as our own self-proprietor lender.
- Our auction staff consists of four full-time Licensed and bonded Auctioneers and six auction clerks (normally two or three clerks are utilized at a specific auction).
- Marketing and sale of Real Estate is our full-time professional business.
- Full-time personal administrative assistants and multiple licensed real estate associates.
- Twenty-four hour answering service for after hour calls.
- Voice Mail system, cell phone coverage, email & fax.
- Professional web site (www.klinekreidergood.com) with details of each auction and archived after the auction.
- National AuctionZip.com website.
- Online bidding availability where warranted on real estate and equipment auctions based upon auction location and individual circumstances.
Our Marketing Programs
We offer different marketing plans each with a different rate system.
- __% commission of real estate sale price plus advertising expense.
- Auctioneers prepare newspaper advertising, brochures, web site adv. & signs.
- Complete deed plotting and/or tax map.
- Complete market analysis of the property prior to Auction.
- Assisting with pre-qualification of prospective Buyer(s) to obtain financing from lender.
- Market analysis of Buyer’s realty when needed by lender for pre- qualification of Buyer.
- Advertise Auctioneer’s contact phone numbers for prospective Buyers to call regarding terms, conditions, details, zoning, etc.
- Assisting in obtaining Sale Conditions which include legal description.
- Assisting in obtaining attorney to represent the Seller for the auction.
- Realtor Broker Participation Plan (when warranted)
Plan #2: Realtor Broker Participation Plan
Includes all of the above plus an additional referral fee of ___%, offered to any Real Estate Broker/Agent who registers a perspective buyer with the Auctioneers prior to the Auction in accordance with the auctioneers’ policy. The total ___% commission shall be due & owing to the auctioneers if the purchaser is a registered broker buyer participant or not. This unique marketing tool is very successful by having Realtors cooperation with the Public Auction method of selling Real Estate.
Professional marketing and promotion of Real Estate at Auction is not as much a cost to you as it is an investment. Our collective goal is to sell your Real Estate to a Retail Buyer for a fair market value.