Buying at Auction
- Purchase property at fair market value based on selling price, not asking price.
- Eliminate often long negotiation periods and brings transaction to the table.
- Reduce time to purchase property and hold a closing.
- Gain confidence as they compete in bidding process realizing others are truly interested
- Do not have to worry about contingencies because purchasing and closing dates are known from the begining.
- Feel better about purchase – just knowing there is a contending bid just one increment under purchase price.
- Buyers know property owners are motivated to sell and sense an advantage.
- Buyers can receive favorable financing within a few days of auction.
- Buyers set their own purchase price by negotiating the price up while bidding.
View Buyers/Sellers Frequently Asked Questions